All garments must be laid flat on a hard surface to measure.
- A - 1/2 waist. This is measured with your pants lying flat, stretch your pants out and measure from from one side the the other.
- B - Outer length. Again while pants are flat, measure from top of waist band to the bottom of the hem.
- A - 1/2 Chest. Lay your jacket flat, stretch it out and measure from one seam just under the arm pit to the seam.
- B - Front Length. While the Jacket is lying flat, stretch it out and measure from where the neckline meats the collar to the bottom of the jacket.
- C - Sleeve Length. While jacket is lying flat, stretch out the sleeve and measure from middle of the collar to the bottom of the sleeve.
T-Shirts, Siglets and Polo Shirts
Measuring Singlets, Polo Shirts, T-Shirts we need 3 measurement.
- A - 1/2 Chest. Lay the top flat and measure just under the arm pit from one side to the other.
- B - Front Length. Lay the top flat and measure the length of the top from the top of the neck line to the bottom of the top.
- C - Sleeve Length. Lay the shirt flat and measure from the bottom of the sleeve to the shoulder.
*Note - We can take a 1/2 bottom width as well as a waist width if you like the tops to tapper in at the waist and flair out at the bottom.
Measuring Shorts and Skirts
Shorts we need 2 measurements.
- A - 1/2 Waist. Lay the shorts flat stretch out the elastic band so the band forms a straight line and measure from one side to the other.
- B - Body Length (outer length). Lay the shorts flat and make sure the are stretch out. Measure from the top of the waist band to the bottom of the leg.
Skirts we follow the measurements above in shorts. We also need a 1/2 hip measurement for the skirt. Make sure the skirt is laid flat to take this measurement.
*Note - We are able to custom make to your size guide as well.